Cree LED Lighting Rebates
Cree's downlights, troffers, and lamps offer superior quality, performance and efficiency, generating impressive energy savings over their lifetimes. Cree's market-leading products are eligible for retrofit and new construction rebates in many utility territories. Utility rebates are lowering the upfront cost of new energy-efficient lighting. It's a great time for changes in lighting!
Cree LED Lighting Rebates FAQ
WHY DO UTILITIES OFFER REBATES?
State Public Utility Commissions (PUCs) set energy savings goals. Energy savings are an alternative to the capital expense of expanding power plant capacity.
WHAT ABOUT STATES NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LIST?
Utilities in almost every state offer some rebates for LED lighting. Details on these programs are aggregated in the federal DSIRE database and individual utility sites (without reference to specific Cree products).
WHAT IS A PRESCRIPTIVE REBATE?
Prescriptive rebates provide a specific predetermined dollar amount for each fixture replaced. While they may appear to pay more per fixture they don’t account for any savings that can be achieved by reducing the number of fixtures through redesign.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM REBATE?
Custom rebates are based on the total energy savings for a specific project and are intended to provide rebates for approved fixtures not covered by a prescriptive program. The application process requires preapproval and often requires more documentation than its prescriptive counterpart. Incentives vary by location and customer type. Cover applications are not provided for under prescriptive programs. They can pay up to 75% of total project cost; and they can pay for high efficiency fixtures not listed with ENERGY STAR or DLC if the energy savings is significant.
Utility rebate programs are governed fully by the utilities and are subject to change without notice. Contact individual utilities for updates and/or changes to their programs.
Shop Our Full Line of CREE LED Lighting Below:
- CREE 4 ft. LED T8 Fluorescent Replacement Tube $34.49 was $34.99
- CREE AR22-32L-35K 2x2 Architectural LED Troffer $225.99
- CREE AR22-32L-40K 2x2 Architectural LED Troffer $225.99
- CREE AR24-40L-35K 2x4 Architectural LED Troffer $259.99
- CREE AR24-40L-40K 2x4 Architectural LED Troffer $259.99
- CREE CPY250 Direct Surface Mount LED Canopy and Soffit Luminaire $467.00
- CREE CR-LE Light Engine for CR24 Up Kit $189.99
- CREE CR22-20L-30K 2x2 LED Troffer - 22 Watts - 3000K - Step Dimming $199.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR22-20L-35K 2x2 LED Troffer - 22 Watts - 3500K - Step Dimming $199.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR22-20L-40K 2x2 LED Troffer - 22 Watts - 4000K - Step Dimming $199.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR22-32L-30K 2x2 LED Troffer - 35 Watts - 3000K - Step Dimming $225.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR22-32L-35K 2x2 LED Troffer - 35 Watts - 3500K - Step Dimming $225.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR22-32L-40K 2x2 LED Troffer - 35 Watts - 4000K - Step Dimming $225.99 was $275.99
- CREE CR22-32L-40K-S-HD 35 Watt 2x2 LED Troffer Light Fixture Step Dimming 4000K $169.99
- CREE CR24 Up Kit for CR-LE Light Engine $109.99
- CREE CR24-22L - 2x4 LED Troffer - 22 Watts - 3500K - Step Dimming $239.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR24-22L - 2x4 LED Troffer - 22 Watts - 4000K - Step Dimming $239.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR24-40L - 2x4 LED Troffer - 44 Watts - 3500K - Step Dimming $244.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR24-40L - 2x4 LED Troffer - 44 Watts - 4000K - Step Dimming $244.99 Sold Out
- CREE CR24-40L-40K-S-HD 44 Watt 2x4 LED Troffer Light Fixture Step Dimming 4000K $186.99
- CREE CR24-40LHE - 2x4 LED Troffer - 36 Watts - 3500K - Step Dimming $294.99