CREE UR Series LED Upgrade Kit for 2 Lamp, 4 Foot T8/10/T12
The UR Series LED Upgrade Kit delivers enhanced spectrum 80 CRI light while achieving up to 102 lumens per watt. This innovative kit is designed to easily retroﬁt existing ﬁxtures to energy-saving LED. The UR Series is available in neutral or cool color temperatures and step dimming comes standard. Its cost effective, lightweight design and LED brilliance make the UR Series a ﬁt for almost all applications where payback, price and quality are critical.
- Efficacy: Up to 102 LPW at source level
- Delivered Light Output: 3600 or 4500 lumens
- Input Power: 36 or 44 watts
- CRI: 80
- CCT: 3500K, 4000K
- Input Voltage: 347V, 120-277 VAC
- Controls: Step Level to 50% or 0-10V dimming to 5%
- Mounting: Existing fluorescent fixtures
- Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours
- Qualifications: Qualified for DesignLights™ Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Industry-leading limited product warranty.
Designed from an installer’s point of view, convert aging ﬂuorescent ﬁxtures quickly with magnetic clips that allow handsfree placement of LED lightbars and electrical quick connects for simple, error-free power connections.
Downloads and Documentation
Product Data Sheet - All Versions
Family Leaflet - All Versions
IES Files - 4000K
|EarthLED Total Product Insight|
|Replacement for:||T8/T10/T12 4-Foot Fluorescent
Tube Upgrade Kit
|Color Temperature:||3500K | 4000K|
|Color Accuracy (CRI):||80|
|Dimensions||1.5" Diameter x 48" Length|
|Power Consumption:||44 Watts|
|Dimmable:||Yes (Control Options)|
|Dimensions / Additional Data|
|Lifespan / Cost To Run|
|Yearly Energy Cost:
3 hrs/Day @ .11 kWh
|Warranty||7 Year CREE Limited Warranty
EarthLED Product Protection Plan is Available
CREE UR Series LED Upgrade Kit for 2 Lamp, 4 Foot T8/10/T12 has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 8 reviews.