How to Install the CREE CR24 Upgrade Kit
The CR24 UPKIT is an LED upgrade kit used to convert an existing low performing fluorescent troffer or parabolic into a new Cree LED troffer with the same performance of the CR24 LED troffer. Performed in less than 5 minutes, we'll demonstrate the ease and simplicity of the CR24 UPKIT.
Convert Your Troffer From This:
To CREE CR LED Light:
In 5 Minutes!
Convert Your Existing Fluorescent Troffers to a Beautiful CREE CR Series Fixture with the CREE CR Series Up Kit in Minutes.
CR24 Up Kit
The CR24 UPKIT allows conversion of most fluorescent troffers to efficient LED technology. Working with the Cree CR-LE light engine (sold separately), it easily installs in most fluorescent troffers with a minimum depth of 3 1/8”. The CR24 UPKIT with CR-LE light engine delivers the same high-quality light and energy savings as the CR Series troffers.
CR-LE LED Light Engine
The CR-LE light engine delivers the same high-quality light and energy savings as the CR Series troffer in either a nominal 1x2 or 1x4 industrial form factor. Designed with versatility in mind, the lightweight, compact CR-LE can be suspended as is or installed with our surface mount kit. The CR-LE 1'x4' can also be installed as an upgrade from fluorescent troffer or parabolic fixtures using our CR24 UPKIT.
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology
- Active Color Management
- Room-Side Heat Sink
- Made in America
- Efficacy: 90-110 LPW
- Delivered Light Output: 2000, 2200, 3100, 3200, 4000, 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 22-50 watts
- CRI: 90
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Warranty: 5 years standard or 7 years with High Efficacy (HE) option
- Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours standard or 75,000 hours with HE option
- Dimming: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming to 5%, or Lutron EcoSystem® Enabled to 5%*
- Mounting: Recessed or Suspended
- CR-LE (1x4) Dimensions: L 42.6” x W 10.6” x H 4.3”
- CR-LE (1x2) Dimensions: L 21.3” x W 10.6” x H 4.3”
- Weight: max 15lbs.