+ FREE Shipping!
68aed9aa-6a1e-4f24-beb3-9d708c8b8f2c 0.0 0
The T8/T10/T12 LED Fluorescent Replacement Solution.
Tired of the hassles associated with traditional fluorescent tubes? Complete your total transition to LED Technology with the EarthLED DirectLED FL Series. The DirectLED FL series is a replacement for traditional T8/T10/T12 fluorescent tubes allowing you to bring LED technology to environments never before possible.Key DirectLED FL Series Benefits:
- Long Life: 50,000 + hour lifespan exceeds even the highest quality fluorescents tubes
- Extreme Efficiency: Over 80% more efficient than traditional fluorescents tubes
- Flicker-Free Lighting: Eliminate eye strain and headaches associated with fluorescents lighting
- Shatter-Proof Design: Will not break even if dropped
- Double Energy Savings: DirectLED FL tubes require no ballast saving even more energy
- No Mercury Inside: Allows the use of tube lighting when mercury contamination is not an option
- Flexible Voltage: Use tube lighting in AC 85~265V
- No Interference: Perfect for settings where precise instruments can be disturbed by fluorescent tubes
- Instant Starting: Starts right away no matter the temperature or conditions
DirectLED FL Series for General Illumination
EarthLED FL series are well-suited for use anywhere: homes, offices, museums, galleries, shop windows, hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, just like conventional fluorescent lights.
DirectLED FL Series for Task Lighting
Task lighting is required for visually intensive environments, such as reading, writing or some kitchen counter top use. The great light quality of DirectLED FL makes your task lighting more effective and easier on your eyes. Locating DirectLED FL underneath your cabinets, shelves, office cubicles etc, can allow you to achieve an ideal task lighting setup. Furthermore, the linear profile of DirectLED FL is also unobtrusive to the design environment allowing them to be integrated anywhere a standard fluorescent is used.
DirectLED FL Series for Display Lighting and Signage
Good light quality and low heat generation makes DirectLED FL a great green alternative for display lighting. No longer worry about heat damage to your valuable merchandise displayed on your counter. You will also be surprised at the ideal display light cast by the quality light output of the DirectLED FL Series.
DirectLED FL is also an excellent candidate for signage back lighting. Since DirectLED FL series feature high output, only a small quantity of DirectLED FL tubes need to be utilized on a even a large billboard or sign. DirectLED FL allows you to instantly make your advertising and messaging energy efficient and Earth friendly.
Ballast Free Installation For Even More Power Savings.
The DirectLED FL Series does not require the use of a ballast thus allowing you to save even more energy. As an added benefit there is no ballast to break or fail ensuring even longer life. No ballast also means that the DirectLED FL can be used in T8, T10 or T12 fixtures for the ultimate in compatibility. Installation is simple but does require basic wiring knowledge. Simply disconnect or bypass the ballast during installation to install the DirectLED FL. If you do not feel comfortable with this type of basic wiring, please call an electrician.
DirectLED FL Utilizes 180 high power LEDs to provide 800 lumens of quality, flicker-free light. DirectLED FL is an economical way to replace commonly used fluorescent tubes in your home or business.Specifications and Dimensions:
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Light Engine: 180 High Power LED
- Input Voltage: AC 85-265V
- Luminous Flux: 800 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000 K (Warm), 6000 K (Cool)
- CRI: 75 (Typical)
- Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: -4/104°F (-20/40ºC)
- Construction: Impact resistant plastic with integrated heat sink
- Physical Dimensions: Overall Length – 2 Feet (60 CM) Diameter – 1.18 Inches (3 CM) Weight – 1.0 lbs (453 grams)
- Base Types Available: Bi Pin T8, T10, T12 Compatible
Cost to run for one year – $2.34EarthLED DirectLED FL Install Guide
Calculated assuming 8 Hours a day operation, 365 Days a Year with $.10 KWh Electricity Cost
Unit test Edit
We Also Recommend