EarthLED Product Protection Plan
Protect Your Investment WIth Total Coverage and Piece of Mind.
At EarthLED we take pride in carrying the best LED lighting at the best price. We also feel that the best LED lighting should also come with the best warranty coverage as well. Introducing EarthLED premium product protection:
Gold Coverage: 5 years for $5.
For the low price of $5, EarthLED will upgrade your entire order to a 5 year warranty regardless of manufacturer warranty. This premium coverage fills in the gaps often missing from manufacturer warranties. It also gives you a single point of contact for all of your warranty and troubleshooting needs. We provide full access to our technical experts over phone and email. Many manufacturer warrantees last less than five years. Our plan allows you to purchase multiple brands without the hassle of dealing with multiple manufacturers in the event of a defect.
Platinum Coverage adds concierge return shipping and package pickup for $11.99 per order. Simply tell us of your issue and we will arrange to pickup and ship your package back for service.
5-year coverage: If any item on your order stops working for any reason, we’ll troubleshoot or replace the item for up to five years from the date of purchase. If the item is no longer in production or stock, we’ll provide an equivalent or better replacement.
Fast and convenient replacement: Simply send your product back to us and we will take care of the rest and get you a replacement quickly and easily. Platinum coverage includes concierge return shipping.
Peace of mind for all your bulbs: We’ll troubleshoot or replace a defective product for up to 5 years regardless of the term provided by the manufacturer-provided warranty. Great for customers who mix product manufacturers.
Great value at an affordable price: Our protection plan has a nominal price and covers all items on your order. We provide full access to our technical experts over phone and email. Many manufacturer warrantees last less than five years. Our plan allows you to purchase multiple brands without the hassle of dealing with multiple manufacturers in the event of a defect.
Priority Phone and Email Support: With the purchase of The EarthLED Protection Plan you will be provided with a special e-mail support portal that will allow you to quickly communicate with EarthLED specialists should any issue arrive.
Terms and Conditions:
- The EarthLED Protection Plan provides for troubleshooting and replacement for only five years from the date of purchase. It is not an extension of the manufacturer warrantee by five years.
- Only domestic orders within the United States that are made online at http://store.earthled.com are eligible under the EarthLED Protection Plan.
- The EarthLED Protection Plan only covers items that are contained within the same order as the plan during checkout. Multiple plans will have to be purchased in order to cover multiple orders.
- The price of the EarthLED Protection Plan is non-refundable. If items that are covered by the plan are returned under EarthLED’s Easy Trial 30-day return policy, then the price of those items will be refunded. However, the EarthLED Protection Plan is not subject to EarthLED’s Easy Trial 30-day return policy.
- The EarthLED Protection Plan does not cover products that are abused, installed incorrectly or in improper locations nor does it cover acts of God.
- The EarthLED Platinum Protection Plan only covers return shipping on defective items. If a non-defective item is returned under EarthLED's Easy Trial 30-day return policy, customer must pay for return shipping.
- Replacement is the sole remedy. EarthLED shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damage or injury to persons or property, or for other loss or injury resulting from any cause whatsoever arising out of or related to the LED Lighting purchased, including, without limitation, from use or installation. Under no circumstances shall EarthLED be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages, howsoever caused. Loss of use, loss of profits, loss of production, and loss of revenues are specifically and without limitation excluded. EarthLED's aggregate liability, if any, in damages or otherwise, shall not exceed the invoice value as paid by the CUSTOMER, for the single unit of LED Lighting.
We Also Recommend