TCP - 16 Watt - 850 Lumens - Spot Light
+ FREE Shipping!
TCP - 16 Watt - 850 Lumens - Spot Light 5.0 2
- This LED luminaire was designed for optimum performance and is a more efficient alternative to incandescent and halogen luminaires. The 16 Watt LED Spot Light features a 15º beam angle, is easy to install, and has a long life, making it perfect for hard to reach areas.
Application:TCP’s 16W LED Spot Light is designed for rough service applications that require a bright spot light. Applications include shipping and receiving loading docks, machine stations such as a stomping press, inspection stations, general work lighting, indoor and outdoor spot lighting, and other similar applications.
Construction:TCP’s 16 Watt LED Spot Light features naturally rugged LEDs. It is constructed from die cast aluminum that is powder coated for a durable fi nish and has a shatter resistant polycarbonate lens. It is 6.75” tall (with u-bracket), 5.25” wide, 3.5” deep, and weighs 4.5 pounds. It is UL rated for wet locations (UL153). It is available with a u-bracket and cord with NEMA 5-15P plug or with a pivot arm and 6 inch leads.
Electrical:The driver is UL listed, has a power factor greater than 0.9, and an input voltage of 120-277 VAC (50/60 Hz). The Luminaire is rated at 16 watts with a THD of less than 10%.
Installation:Surface mounted w/supplied bracket or junction box mounted with pivot arm. Before installation, please consult your local ordinances and building codes for compliance.
Key Features and Specifications
- Suitable for Wet Locations
- 6500K Stark White Color Temperature
- 53 Lumens Per Watt
- Dimensions: 10" (W) x 48" (H)
- Rated Maximum Candlepower (CBCP): 13,000
- 15 Degree Beam Angle for Intensely Tight Spot
- 50,000 Rated Life
- 5-year warranty
Downloads and Documentation
TCP 16 Watt Spot Light
We Also Recommend